Why Join Desert Rose RWA®?
Thank you for your interest in the Desert Rose Writers' Group, the largest Arizona chapter of the Romance Writers of America®. For detailed information on what Desert Rose stands for, please visit our About Us page.
A few of the benefits include:
- Monthly educational and networking meetings with nationally-recognized writing instructors, best-selling authors, and industry professionals, including acquiring editors and agents.
- Critique groups for published and unpublished authors.
- Monthly newsletter featuring industry updates, craft tips, and member news.
- Subscription to Yahoo email loops for industry, craft, and brainstorming discussions.
- Premium online workshops with discounts for members.
- Mentor program, where you can send in the first three chapters and synopsis and get candid and constructive comments by a published professional for only $10.00 per submission.
- Speakers Bureau.
- Chapter-sponsored book signings, book-fair booths, and special events for published authors.
- Dynamic website.
- Desert Dreams Writing Conference with discounts for members.
Desert Rose Membership Important Dates
Registrations received between Jan 1-Aug 31 will be valid until the end of the current calendar year. Fee: $25.00
Registrations received between Sept 1–Dec 31 will be valid until the end of the following calendar year. Fee: $30.00
Renewals received between Jan 1–Feb 28 will be valid until the end of the current calendar year. Fee: $25.00
Renewals received Mar 1–Sept 30 will be valid for the remainder of the current calendar year. Fee $30.00
Renewals received Oct 1–Dec 31 are considered early renewals and will be valid until the end of the following calendar year. Fee: $25.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Annual Dues, Membership Applications & Inquiries)
email@example.com (General Inquiries + Chapter President)
firstname.lastname@example.org (General Website Inquiries)